Thursday, August 28, 2008

Upsy Daisy cards

I was unpacking some orders yesterday, and got my Upsy Daisy stamp set that I have been waiting for! Here are some things I made last night....



Upsy_daisy_card_2 I used the Kiwi Kiss carstock, Bella Rose Designer Series paper, Pink Pirouette ink, and Kiwi Kiss ink. I inked up the Upsy Daisy stamp set (on sale for 15% off right now), and used my Stipple Brush to add Kiwi Kiss ink to the tops. The sentiment (from the new Punches Three hostess set)is inked the same way, and punched out with the new Scallop Square punch! Add a little White Taffeta ribbon, and voila!









Here's another one:Upsy_daisy_2_card



Same color combo and tools as above, but used the Designer Label punch (p188, $19.95) for the sentiment (taken from the Upsy Daisy set).



This one's in honor of my Mom, it's her birthday today! Happy Birthday, Mom!















Hope you like them! Have a fabulous day!



Jo-Ann



1 comment: