Sunday, March 20, 2011

Heart Pouch project

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share with you the heart pouch I made recently.


2011 March 052 


It is made using the new Petal Cone Die, and the Fun Flowers Die, both found in the Occasions Mini Catalogue. My friend, Pamela, and I made 25 of these for swaps for a recent Stampin' Up seminar!


I used Always Artichoke cardstock for the base, cut 2 out with the Petal Cone Die, and then ran them through the Polka Dot embossing folder. I adhered the two pieces together with Sticky Strip, and added some designer Paper, and 1/8" Marina Mist ribbon. The flowers were cut out of Marina Mist cardstock, (thanks to Sher and Alexa for the help:)), then embossed with the Polka Dots and Vintage Wallpaper embossing folders, and added a Big Button and some Linen Thread.


2011 March 053 


It makes a cute little pouch, perfect for a package of homemade cookies, or some flavored tea, made just to brighten a friend's day!


Hope you enjoyed it!


Jo-Ann 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment