Thursday, May 9, 2013

Baby Pinwheels

Well, I was in a mood to create something cutesy! I am running low on baby cards in my Card Box, so it was time to come up with a few. 

I used the new Pinwheel Sizzlet to cut these out really quickly. The colors are Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron and Old Olive. 
I find it easiest when using the Pinwheel Sizzlet to NOT use the little holes that are there. I just use Snail Adhesive to glue every second corner into the centre, overlapping them as I go. Then, make a hole using the Paper Piercer and Foam Pad, and put a brad through the centre.


Here are the other Stampin' Up products used:
Versamark ink
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Mini Silver Brads



Hope you like my Baby card today!
Happy Stamping!
Jo-Ann

Place an order with me during the month of May, and receive a NEW 2013-2014 Stampin' Up Annual Catalogue for FREE! 

Canadians: Shop Online 24/7
Contact me at stampinwithjoann(at)shaw(dot)ca







No comments:

Post a Comment