Demonstrator Business Info
Are you thinking about starting your own business?
Stampin' Up needs all kinds of Demonstrators! We need people who want to just get some free stamps, people who have a bill they want to pay off, people who want to create a successful full-time career, or just work a couple of hours a week. Whatever you are looking for, Stampin' Up is for YOU!
The new Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Starter kit is completely customizable. You pick what you want! Now, when you join Stampin' Up! as a new demonstrator, the choice is yours to put together a kit with any of our current high-quality products- you can choose up to $155 worth of any Stampin' Up! products for only $125! You'll also receive a business supplies pack (valued at $70 and includes a case of NEW Stampin' Up Catalogs) to create a kit with a total value of $225 that still ships for FREE!
The NEW flexible Starter Kit contains $255.00 worth of items, and is only costs you $125.00. It includes:
- A business supply pack (contains everything you need to start your business, valued at $70)
- $155 worth of current Stampin' Up products of your choice!
Click here for a list of suggested items.
To get started:
- purchase the Demonstrator Starter Kit for $125.00 via my website , click Join Now to start Your Own Business.
- Signup is easy, and can be done online. And there is no shipping charge!
- Shipment arrives at your front door
- Join in on fun stamping nights for Demonstrators only, and come to my club nights for FREE!
Watch this video on how easy it is to complete the online Demonstrator Agreement......
Once you get started, you can earn:
- free stamps
-minimum 20% commission (called Instant Income)
-free incentive trips (a 3 day option, and a full cruise for two!) every year
-cash bonuses, product bundles and lots more, as you build your business
-30% commission from your first order of $200 or more, if placed in the first 45 days
-plus downline overrides once you have someone sign up with YOU!
Compensation Plan Table:
The minimum sales requirement is only $400 per quarter, and
I will help you every step of the way! I have been training and supporting motivated people for over 9 years! You can have a successful business too!JOIN NOW
Your New Upline
Why Should You Sign Up as a Demonstrator under Jo-Ann Unrau?
The support of your upline (the person who you sign up under) can be an important factor in the success of your business. You’ll want to be sure your upline is going to be able to meet your needs. Here are a few things that I do for my group of demonstrators, and some reasons you should sign up with me!
1) I am a Stampin’ Up! award winner , and whether you want to be an award winner or just want to achieve your quarterly sales minimums, I can show you how to achieve your goals!
2) I attend meetings with my downline, which include business information, swaps, demonstrations and great ideas! I send handouts and extra items to my out-of-town demonstrators. I hold stamping nights and meetings in my studio for my downline, so we can create and learn together!
3) Since I earn 2-5% of the sales from my group of demonstrators, I choose to reinvest some of that money back into the group. I do this by offering incentives, make & takes and more.
4) I send out regular e-mail updates and an e-mail newsletter to my entire group. This newsletter contains business and creative ideas, as well as recognition for our group members.
5) I (and you would) have access to an email group where members of my downline can share ideas and business tips with each other. Along with business information, there are card and scrapbook page samples available for viewing.
6) I am here to help you with any questions or concerns. Contact me, and I will do my best to help you take care of your business. When you sign up, I will give you a packet of ideas, flyers, and business tips that have made my business more successful. You may incorporate these ideas into your own business as you see fit.
7) Sign up with me, and I will do my best to help you with your business!
Have some questions? Just ask me for more information!
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator