Do you wish you could improve your paper-crafting knowledge?
Do you want to be inspired on a regular basis? Do you want to save time in making projects? And all this without leaving your home?
YES? Then, my
VIRTUAL STAMP CLUB
is for YOU!
The Virtual Stamp Club is an exclusive monthly club for Canadian paper-crafters, who want to improve their skills, learn some new techniques, be inspired and motivated with beautiful project ideas, and get some new products, all at the same time. You will get an online class from me, every month, in the form of videos, or .pdf files, or other templates and photos.
What is it going to do for you?
It's going to give you new ideas, new products of your choice, put some new techniques under your belt, and inspire you to really get creative, on a regular basis. It's also going to give you points accumulated in my Stampin' Rewards program! Click here for more details on this.
How does it work?
The Virtual Stamp Club is a 6-month minimum commitment, with no end-date! You can stay in it for as long as you like. You will place a minimum $35 order per month, from your home, through my online store. Your order will be shipped directly to your house via UPS. Each month, after you place your order, you will receive an exclusive online class from me, valued at $20, for being a member of the club.
Sound like it's just for you?
Keep reading to get signed up....
In joining this club, you agree:
- To place a product order with a minimum value of $35 CDN (excluding shipping and taxes) each month for the next 6 months or more. Orders need to be placed and paid in full between the 1st and the 10th of each month. (Canadian customers only)
- Place your order online 24/7 at my Stampin' Up Store
- LOCAL CUSTOMERS ONLY: If you prefer to pickup your order at my studio, you can place your order by email: send it to email@example.com with item codes and product descriptions by the 10th of the month, and include your credit card information.
- If I haven't received your order by the 10th of the month, I will email you with a reminder that your order is due. If you do not place your order, you will not receive the online class.
- Within about two weeks of the clearance of your order, you will receive the link to your free online class via email.
- The virtual club is an online only event and does not include materials to complete the class projects.
- Once you've reached your minimum 6 months' participation, you can participate in the club on a month to month basis, or leave the club if you want to.
- To leave the club, simply send me an email with "virtual stamp club unsubscribe" in the subject line. If I don't hear from you, I'll assume that you wish to keep your membership active, and will send you reminders to place your orders.
- For being a club member, you will receive new complimentary Stampin’ Up Annual Catalogues from me as they come out, as well as any seasonal mini catalogues.
- You will also receive your online class once a month, which will most often be in the form of videos, but may from time to time be a .pdf file tutorial, as well as other templates and tips.
- You will be invited to be a part of a closed Facebook Group where you can ask questions, enjoy a unique stamping community, and upload photos of your own projects to share with the group.
- You can use your Virtual Club purchases towards my Stampin' Rewards program.
One last thing. Your privacy is important to me. Your personal details will be collected for the sole purpose of my contacting you for Virtual Stamp Club business only. I will not share, sell or redistribute your information in any way.
If you Agree to these Terms of Service, please email me with the following information (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request to be added to the Virtual Stamp Club:
Name, Address, Phone Number, email address, and whether you will order online or email me to order.
I look forward to having you in the Virtual Stamp Club!